Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
I’m busy as all hell, this week and posting will probably be kind of spotty for the next few days. But, I thought I should follow up the Red Sonja art-fest, with some pics of everyone’s favorite Cimmerian.
Crom approves.
NOW WE ARE TALK!! BUT JUST ONE PICTUER OF ARNOLD AS A CONAN WOULD BE GOOD.............PLEASE????!?
nooooo! I'm just starting to read Conan and I'm really struggling to get the governor of California out of my head.Great pics. I have to admit that as much as I love the storytelling, I really don't feel anything for Conan the character, but I'm trying.
:)
I actually had no problem not picturing Arnold when I read REH. I think the stories describe quite a physically different character.
Crom approves.
ReplyDeleteNOW WE ARE TALK!! BUT JUST ONE PICTUER OF ARNOLD AS A CONAN WOULD BE GOOD.............PLEASE????!?
ReplyDeletenooooo! I'm just starting to read Conan and I'm really struggling to get the governor of California out of my head.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. I have to admit that as much as I love the storytelling, I really don't feel anything for Conan the character, but I'm trying.
:)
ReplyDeleteI actually had no problem not picturing Arnold when I read REH. I think the stories describe quite a physically different character.
ReplyDelete