Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
Nice selections!
I especially like the top cover art. Simply inspiring.
Howdy Christian and N. Wright! Folks have been posting some great stuff!
Holloway did some of my favorite Dragon covers. That issue wasn't half-bad either, as I recall.
Good call on that first image - gets me every time I see it. Big fan of Holloway's covers.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dragon #127 is indeed cool.
Love those Frazetta paintings. That first one has a nice Eldritch Wizardry feel to it :)
I approve of your selections. :)
IMO, the best is the last. It is an amazing painting.
Hi everybody! There were a few Dragon covers which sprang to mind, but that one won out. I'll no doubt post the others, sometime.
Using Frazetta is indeed cheating! How can anyone not think of D&D looking at his artwork?As everyone else has said, very nice selections too. :)Ciao!GW
Nice selections!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the top cover art. Simply inspiring.
ReplyDeleteHowdy Christian and N. Wright! Folks have been posting some great stuff!
ReplyDeleteHolloway did some of my favorite Dragon covers. That issue wasn't half-bad either, as I recall.
ReplyDeleteGood call on that first image - gets me every time I see it. Big fan of Holloway's covers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDragon #127 is indeed cool.
ReplyDeleteLove those Frazetta paintings. That first one has a nice Eldritch Wizardry feel to it :)
ReplyDeleteI approve of your selections. :)
ReplyDeleteIMO, the best is the last. It is an amazing painting.
ReplyDeleteHi everybody! There were a few Dragon covers which sprang to mind, but that one won out. I'll no doubt post the others, sometime.
ReplyDeleteUsing Frazetta is indeed cheating!
ReplyDeleteHow can anyone not think of D&D looking at his artwork?
As everyone else has said, very nice selections too. :)
Ciao!
GW