Purchasing this would be an absolute waste of money for me, since I already have the whitebox and softcover. Guess who'll be buying a copy of the complete rulebook anyway...
I was wondering what happened to this edition. And like Paladin even though I have the other two I will probably get this one also. Are we just suckers or what?
Purchasing this would be an absolute waste of money for me, since I already have the whitebox and softcover. Guess who'll be buying a copy of the complete rulebook anyway...
ReplyDelete:D
Oh, but at this point, you have to complete the collection!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what happened to this edition. And like Paladin even though I have the other two I will probably get this one also. Are we just suckers or what?
ReplyDeleteAre we just suckers or what?
ReplyDeleteYeah, but it's gonna look cool on my bookshelf.:)
Anyone know if the interior/layout was redone along with the cover?
ReplyDelete'Anyone know if the interior/layout was redone along with the cover?'
ReplyDeleteYes, much better layout, different art.