THE ARMORYS 30 SIDED DICE GAMING TABLES FOR AD&D RPG
Dude's been trying to sell it for weeks and keeps dropping the price.
$9.99 + $5.00 shipping. Never dealt with this guy, but his feedback looks ok.
I've been toying with snagging it, but spent my ebay money this morning on something Sweet! :)
It ends in just under 5 hours.
Considering the normal asking price for this, thought I'd pass on the opportunity for some cheap d30 love - like I said, though, I'm not endorsing this seller and I've never dealt with him at all.


Someone's finally bid on it. :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone got it for $11 + shipping. Let me know if this post was useful to anyone and if so, I'll continue to keep an eye out for interesting items, my readers might want to know about.
ReplyDeleteI got it! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've already spent my eBay money for the month, on a partial copy of City-State (minus a couple of the maps, sadly, but I got it for cheap).
ReplyDeleteI see the maps come up separately fairly often, so you can probably end up with the whole shebang, cheaply! (I'd check Noble Knight too and see if they have the maps.)
ReplyDeleteDang! Figures when I actually do something useful on my Saturday I missed out. Oh well, I suppose the basement needed cleaning after 5 years.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to the UG's weekly recap of old-school events and new releases? It used to make my Sundays so special. . . .
ReplyDelete@Lance - It is on hiatus and will return shortly.
ReplyDeleteI got a copy of this to replace my long-lost one recently, and boy, it totally didn't live up to my memories of it.
ReplyDelete