Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grognardia Passes the 1K Follower Mark!

If your're not following James Maliszewski's Grognardia, then why the hell not?

Sometime in the past day or so, Grognardia passed the 1,000 follower mark! Congratulations!



Mr. Maliszewski's charm, erudition and love for these games, has been enriching my life for almost two years now. From marvelous details about Dwimmermount, to How Dragonlance Ruined Everything, James' thoughts on D&D has been a fantastic accompaniment to my enjoyment of this hobby. Thank you, sir! You are a Gentleman and a Scholar! It wouldn't be the same OSR without you. :)

12 comments:

  1. Man, I guess I should recalibrate the levels in the Old School Blogger Advancement table. We're in a whole new era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see how you are, Trey. I hit 7th level, and there goes the neighborhood - time to move the goal posts. (And meanwhile, James here is about to hit 8th level).

    Congrats to James M, that's pretty amazing for our little niche of the internet.

    Grognardia was the first blog I started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I propose simply calling him the Grandmaster of Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking awesome...I noticed he was getting close the other day.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandmaster of Flowers. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I fail to understand why this is important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why in the hell are you even bothering, then? It means nothing to you. That's fine. There's lots of shit I don't find important. There's bound to be something in your life, I could give a fuck about. I'm not such a boor, as to bother telling you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup! I wonder what cool new blogger powers he'll get!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depends on what Edition he's using...

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed my chance to be his 1000th follower? Darn it, I'll have to wait and try for 2000th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaron - ahh, but does he get a Prime Requisite bonus? Might change that number! ;)

    ReplyDelete