Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bryce is doing a Module Auction and ERP has a Sorcery & Super Science Sale!

Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org has been doing a ton of reviews! Now, he's auctioning off a bunch of print copies, to raise funds for his next round. Highlights include the complete run of Expeditious Retreat Press' Advanced Adventures Line. Bidding on that one starts at $50. Buncha other stuff, most with starting bids of $2.

And speaking of ERP, Joseph Browning has put the entire Sorcery & Super Science PDF line on sale for $1 each! This is a one day sale, in honor of his birthday. Happy Birthday, Joseph!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and very cool. By the way, Chef James. I'm not the one selling Wiggy to the market for someone to chop her to bits and eat her, overseas.

    Nooooo.

    That was Tim.

    However, I did put them both in the kennel, solely for a photo op.

    Happy Cooking & Gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HW! I have no doubt that your intercession will see the pups safely through the consequences of their unwise adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololololol. I can keep them safe just as long as they STOP eating maps. Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete