One way to do so is to go into the Settings, then Publishing, and change your blog's address there. Now, you have already made your new blog name, so you won't be able to do this now as that blog exists. Unless you change THAT blog name to somethine else, THEN change this one's.
Probably just easier to "invite" others to your new blog.
Your followers will probably still have to create a new link so they can follow you from their blog sites.
When my blog, Axe & Hammer, went down, Google helped me in this way to keep my Followers. I have invited my Followers to create new links to my new blog's name, Grendelwulf Castle. If I did it right, then people should know where I am now.
Now they always rely on the MMORPG professional service provider IGGM to buy cheap and safe Bless Unleashed Star Seeds, which is the most trusted site by thousands of RPG players, always able to provide perfect service and extremely fast delivery. Moreover, various promotional activities allow players to get the items they want almost without spending much money. Try it. I wish you have fun!
I thought there was a way to transport everyone to your new blog, but I'm not for sure on that.
ReplyDeleteHi HW! Dunno. There was probably an easier way to handle all this, but I have a talent for going around my elbow to get to my...
ReplyDeleteOne way to do so is to go into the Settings, then Publishing, and change your blog's address there. Now, you have already made your new blog name, so you won't be able to do this now as that blog exists. Unless you change THAT blog name to somethine else, THEN change this one's.
ReplyDeleteProbably just easier to "invite" others to your new blog.
Your followers will probably still have to create a new link so they can follow you from their blog sites.
ReplyDeleteWhen my blog, Axe & Hammer, went down, Google helped me in this way to keep my Followers. I have invited my Followers to create new links to my new blog's name, Grendelwulf Castle. If I did it right, then people should know where I am now.
Hair Zone is a recommended place for Hair Transplant in Lahore on the basis of experience, best results and Hair Transplant Price.We have all the latest techniques of transplants. Our staff is Hair Specialist Lahore. We are offering affordable Hair Transplant Cost in Lahore.
ReplyDeleteFue Transplant cost in Lahore
Fue Transplant cost in Lahore
best hair transplant in lahore
hair transplant in pakistan lahore cost
hair wig in lahore
hair replacement lahore
hair replacement in lahore
hair replacement in lahore
Hair Transplant in Lahore
best hair transplant
Hair Specialist Lahore
hair unit price in lahore
hair transplant lahore
hair unit price in lahore
Hair Transplant Price
Hair Transplant Cost Lahore
hair transplant price in lahore
prp treatment price
fue hair transplant price
Hair Transplant in Lahore
best hair transplant
best hair transplant surgeon in lahore
non surgical hair unit
hair transplant clinc in lahore
best hair transplant
top 10 hair transplant surgeons in pakistan
holy quran
quran pak
quran pak online shopping
holy quran online
online holy quran
online shopping quran pak
quran pak online
holy quran with translation
Now they always rely on the MMORPG professional service provider IGGM to buy cheap and safe Bless Unleashed Star Seeds, which is the most trusted site by thousands of RPG players, always able to provide perfect service and extremely fast delivery. Moreover, various promotional activities allow players to get the items they want almost without spending much money. Try it. I wish you have fun!
ReplyDeleteAttached link: https://www.iggm.com/bless-unleashed-star-seeds