Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
He Flanked me!
Brisco was packing his ammunition rather tightly. In the above pic, part of the snowball burst, upon hitting my head. The rest, ricocheted upwards.
And it looks like a hearty barbarian scream as he throws it too! :)
Kids + Snow = Awesome!
Hi guys! Yeah, he's got his battle screams down pat. He had a blast with the snow!
Magic Missle!
At times, it was more like a Wall of Ice. :)
Great picture!
Awesome! He's having a blast!!!
Hi Christian! Yeah, I thought so, myself.
I officially miss snow now.
Hi Brutorz Bill! Yeah, he had a lot of fun.Hi Norman! We usually get one good snowstorm a year, here. I'd prefer, two or three.
lolJust catching this now. :D
Hi Timeshadows,Yeah, we had a lot of fun!
And it looks like a hearty barbarian scream as he throws it too! :)
ReplyDeleteKids + Snow = Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi guys! Yeah, he's got his battle screams down pat. He had a blast with the snow!
ReplyDeleteMagic Missle!
ReplyDeleteAt times, it was more like a Wall of Ice. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! He's having a blast!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Christian! Yeah, I thought so, myself.
ReplyDeleteI officially miss snow now.
ReplyDeleteHi Brutorz Bill! Yeah, he had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHi Norman! We usually get one good snowstorm a year, here. I'd prefer, two or three.
lol
ReplyDeleteJust catching this now. :D
Hi Timeshadows,
ReplyDeleteYeah, we had a lot of fun!