Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Third Times the Charm - Once Again, The Magic-User (Plus another Hot Chick!)

So, yesterday I made a couple of test posts, after installing a new blog editor. I didn't want to title it "Test Post, Please Ignore," because then no one would have come to visit me. :) So, I posted a picture of a Hot Elf Chick. I got 300 hits. That's more than I get on Saturdays! Without further ado, the Magic-User! (Plus a Hot Chick!)001367_32.jpgThe Warlock - Julian Sands, travels through time, to find the infamous Grand Grimoire. If he had arrived just a few years later, he could have simply downloaded a copy. Fun movie!Dreadstar-25.jpgThen priest of the Instrumentality, Syzygy Darklock, after paying the first Price for his vast increase in magical power. From The Price by Jim Starlin.mako.jpgNo, I'll never see Arnie as Conan, but I did enjoy the film. If I forget about the real Conan and see it as a decent swords & sorcery flick, I still enjoy it. Akiro the Wizard.wizard_ulrich.jpgUlrich from Dragonslayer. One of my favorite movie Wizards.20779969_images1540816_22_Helen-Mirren-Excalibur_l.jpgThat Bitch! :)lo-pan.jpg"Goodbye, Mr. Burton."hh110.jpg"Master of Black Magic." Hee.gandalf.jpgI'm glad I'm not a Tolkien purist. No offense intended, to Tolkien purists.2Ep6StoriesFromZedd.jpgZeddicus Zu'l Zorander. I've never read the books, but I've been enjoying the Legend of the Seeker TV series. Tabrett Bethell's Cara, has something to do with that.legend-of-the-seeker-season-2-cara.jpg

6 comments:

  1. It's impossible not to read "Goodbye Mr. Burton." without hearing it in the actor's voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christian - Love that film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read the first few of the Goodkind books, I can say, I like the show better. Rare, but it happens...

    Cara does have something to do with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man...don't be so hard on Helen Mirran...she was an extream hotty...one has to admit that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was said with affection.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen Mirren was hot as hell in Excalibur, man! And that Legend of the Seeker show always has tons of gorgeous ladies in it, most of all the acresses that play Kahlan and Cara.

    ReplyDelete