Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Doing the Happy Dance in my Recliner

Thanks to the "Let's Get A Jump On Scarfing Everyone's Cash Pre-Black Friday Sales," I got my Christmas present early. New Laptop!!!

My old one entered its death spiral a few weeks ago, so my wife got up at 4:00 AM Saturday, braving the cold and the Wal-mart crowds, to snatch this sucker before they sold out! Now, I just have to get used to Windows 7.

Actual gaming posts are coming. For now, I'll leave you with my favorite song from Led Zeppelin's 4th album.




9 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm always glad to get a new one when the old one starts making iffy signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James and a BIG HELLO to your wife. Very very very cool. So happy for you. She sounds fantastic. Please tell her I said hi. And enjoy writing in your *humongous recliner* with your brand new laptop.

    PS: Tim got me one about a year ago and I tell you, I love it. It's not connected to the Net (it's the one you saw on my desk), and I just do gobs of work on it.

    Congrats on the great score. And again, your wife is amazing.

    PPS: I just told Tim that you were doing a happy dance in your recliner and he said, "Just tell him to make sure he wears pants."

    That's Tim advice from the 360. He's playing Black Ops with a buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys!

    Ha! At 42, I've finally become civilized enough that I usually wear pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. That's so funny. Glad you got such a great gift. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say James, I was a little apprehensive about clicking the link to come read this tonight. My dirty mind was in overdrive.

    My wife got me an iPad recently. I can relate to your pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to your missus! I love that song. One of my all time faves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh. I didn't think of that, Greg. :)

    Howdy Christian - Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new machine! Keep us posted on Windows 7...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi scottsz - It's a bit weird, but I'm liking some of the features.

    ReplyDelete