Monday, March 28, 2011

Stuff You Guys Made That I Used in Yesterday's Game

LL/AEC forms the backbone of the rulings I'm using. Here's a list of the other stuff that got used, yesterday.

2. The Unexpurgated Dragon Generator by E. G. Palmer. (They've only heard of the dragon.)

3. Labyrinth Lord Landscape Character Sheet by Dyson Logos.

(Of course, my wife, the programmer, made herself an Excel character sheet. You should see her 3.5 excel sheet, custom made for her Sorceress, with formulas to recalculate everything when she enters a higher Character Level # into the sheet.)

4. The Deck O' Stuff by Jeff Rients from FO! #5.

(Kevin, who's playing a Druid, got a whistle. He asked if it was a regular whistle, or a dog whistle. The d6 told us it was a dog whistle.)

6. The Swords & Wizardry Core Rules Quick Start by ChicagoWiz.

(A captured goblin is leading them to this dungeon, as of the end of the session. I would say more, but a player might read this.)

9 comments:

  1. I'd like to see more posts like this--what we are all using--if anything from all this hoopla.

    I used Jeff's Deck too in a Skype game. Weirdly three of the players ended up with Angel's tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife ended up with Angel's tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it! I'm just happy folks are using what I'm writing. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Joseph! One of the PC's is a Cleric of Freyja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very cool! I hope they have a blast! I can't wait to see how you DM some of the more fun rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ChicagoWiz! It's gonna be fun! We play again this coming Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, James. Glad to see all of that stuff in use on one game table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giggety! I hope somebody gets devoured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sham! Yes, we have a ton of resources to draw upon! :)

    Howdy Mr. Palmer: That would be sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete