Monday, April 11, 2011

By George, I Think I've Isolated the Problem -

Bloody Feedburner. Snatched that off and blogger is now picking up my updates. It looks Like most folks found the news, but traffic was still significantly down. The News did post yesterday, but I don't think blogger got around to recognizing that fact until sometime today.

http://underdarkgazette.blogspot.com/2011/04/osr-news-from-underdark-gazette-sunday_10.html

6 comments:

  1. Tim was having problems this past weekend as well. Hope you get it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm showing up in everyone's blogrolls now. I just removed the Feedburner redirect. Not sure why I had the bloody thing in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things can be a nightmare. Glad you got the bugger fixed. Just finished lunch and I'm off to the shop for my shift. Have a most excellent afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker rocks! 'nuff said. :)

    Glad you figured out your glitches. I don't use Feedburner on my RPG blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tenkar! Me too!

    Hi ChicagoWiz! Yeah, I still remember buying and reading that issue of Dragon. It was an eye-opener. :)

    ReplyDelete