I just posted a homebrew Bard class on my own blog; http://fullcustomcampaign.blogspot.com/. I think the underdark gazette is great by the way. It is one of the blogs that inspired my return to gaming and attempting to blog.
There are a couple bard options on the Links to Wisdom wiki as well, including a non-magical one Spawn of Endra and I whipped up. Ours is basically a fusion of the Delving Deeper Bard and Dyson Logos' 2d6 Thiefin' system.
Hi Carter - I did remember seeing your bard and told myself to make the time to go back over it. I wasn't going to worry about a Bard for my campaign, but now, I want a Bard Lich NPC!
@JM I modified the red OSR image I found on your blog. Below is the link to the image. Is it public domain? If it's yours, can I use it? If not, can you tell me who made it? Thanks!
I just posted a homebrew Bard class on my own blog; http://fullcustomcampaign.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteI think the underdark gazette is great by the way. It is one of the blogs that inspired my return to gaming and attempting to blog.
Cool! I've added you to the blogroll!
ReplyDeleteI always liked the Bard class from Dragon magazine #56. It was kind of a fighter/illusionist based class.
ReplyDeleteHi Gath - I'll have to look that one up. It's been awhile.
ReplyDeleteThere are a couple bard options on the Links to Wisdom wiki as well, including a non-magical one Spawn of Endra and I whipped up. Ours is basically a fusion of the Delving Deeper Bard and Dyson Logos' 2d6 Thiefin' system.
ReplyDeleteHi Carter - I did remember seeing your bard and told myself to make the time to go back over it. I wasn't going to worry about a Bard for my campaign, but now, I want a Bard Lich NPC!
ReplyDeleteBard Lich? Perfect.
ReplyDeleteHi Trey - It's just the kind of Edgyness the Bard needs. :)
ReplyDeleteOh great, now I'll have nightmares. Thanks James... ;^)
ReplyDeleteHi Bree Yark - If you do, post about it! Might give me some adventure ideas...
ReplyDeleteI agree with Gath: the Bard class in Dragon 56 is the best overall version of the class.
ReplyDeleteI love the Richards poster! :D
Whatever the other stats, Charisma is so NOT a dump stat for this guy!
ReplyDeleteAnd Bard Lich is indeed awesome.
- Neil.
Bard Lich!
ReplyDeleteIf you meet him, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste... ;)
@JM I modified the red OSR image I found on your blog. Below is the link to the image. Is it public domain? If it's yours, can I use it? If not, can you tell me who made it? Thanks!
ReplyDeletehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FeeFvMpxQDI/TZ7xda091tI/AAAAAAAAFB4/U2RfMDKtENQ/s250/osr%2Bicon3.JPG
Dylan - Thomas Denmark of the Original Edition Fantasy blog made it, for everyone's use. Not sure how he would feel about modifications.
ReplyDeleteI made contact with him, thanks!
ReplyDelete