Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
If they never noticed that pic, they were surely from a different age of gamer than I! D3, baby!
I'm assuming that's Tyrion smacking someone? No HBO...
Yeah. Prince Joffrey.
I think you need to rotate the images. I'm totally digging Game of Thrones (even though I haven't read the books) and that scene was pretty darn awesome, but seriously... D3!!!!! How can it be replaced? :)
New header looks great, James!
Thanks scottsz!@Martin - Yeah! Hence, the new header. :)
Game of Thrones is simply amazing. :)
Great stuff! Tyrion owns Joffrey! Notice the nice finger separation the Imp gets on the one slap. There's a big ring on that hand too!
I'm very sure I'd rather have the Imp on my side in any case.
I like that gif : "What was it you didn't understand when you were bitch slapped by a dwarf the first time"?
If they never noticed that pic, they were surely from a different age of gamer than I! D3, baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming that's Tyrion smacking someone? No HBO...
ReplyDeleteYeah. Prince Joffrey.
ReplyDeleteI think you need to rotate the images. I'm totally digging Game of Thrones (even though I haven't read the books) and that scene was pretty darn awesome, but seriously... D3!!!!! How can it be replaced? :)
ReplyDeleteNew header looks great, James!
ReplyDeleteThanks scottsz!
ReplyDelete@Martin - Yeah! Hence, the new header. :)
Game of Thrones is simply amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! Tyrion owns Joffrey! Notice the nice finger separation the Imp gets on the one slap. There's a big ring on that hand too!
ReplyDeleteI'm very sure I'd rather have the Imp on my side in any case.
ReplyDeleteI like that gif : "What was it you didn't understand when you were bitch slapped by a dwarf the first time"?
ReplyDelete