Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
You passed. But just barely.
Blogger wasn't updating my feed. So, I redirected through feedburner and it's working now. Amusingly, the last time this happened I fixed it by getting rid of feedburner.
Ah, the wacky world of the interweb!
Glad you got it fixed. How goes your cooking?
Cooked me a NY Strip tonight. :)
Woohoo. I don't know if I've had a NY strip yet. Still trying new meats. So fun. Glad you're cooking.
You passed. But just barely.
ReplyDeleteBlogger wasn't updating my feed. So, I redirected through feedburner and it's working now. Amusingly, the last time this happened I fixed it by getting rid of feedburner.
ReplyDeleteAh, the wacky world of the interweb!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got it fixed. How goes your cooking?
ReplyDeleteCooked me a NY Strip tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo. I don't know if I've had a NY strip yet. Still trying new meats. So fun. Glad you're cooking.
ReplyDelete