Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
Congratulations! Is it up on Lulu yet?
Looking forward to seeing the finished version :)
I've got to proof and do a final revision, then I'll release it. :) The PDF will be free. The Print will be released at cost, which is $3.79.
Very nice!
I can't wait!
Looking forward to it, James. Well done and thanks for all the hard work!
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it.
Great work.
Hey James. So very cool. Yeah, it's funny how those little errors keep popping up. Is it released yet?
Howdy THW! No, haven't had a chance to get to it, this week.
Congratulations! Is it up on Lulu yet?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing the finished version :)
ReplyDeleteI've got to proof and do a final revision, then I'll release it. :) The PDF will be free. The Print will be released at cost, which is $3.79.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it, James.
ReplyDeleteWell done and thanks for all the hard work!
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it.
ReplyDeleteGreat work.
ReplyDeleteHey James. So very cool. Yeah, it's funny how those little errors keep popping up.
ReplyDeleteIs it released yet?
Howdy THW! No, haven't had a chance to get to it, this week.
ReplyDelete