Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
Funny Foto.
Darth Me.
And, I think I’m in Trouble!
Oh thank the Gods! When I saw the headline, I feared the worst. ;-)
Wow?
Darth James! I approve. :)
My little boy has a plastic Iron Man mask and when we break out the lightsabers and fight, I put it on and become Darth Bellicose, foe to his Luke Skywalker and sufferer of many, many deaths. I'm always the bad guy and I always lose.:)
Oh thank the Gods! When I saw the headline, I feared the worst. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow?
ReplyDeleteDarth James! I approve. :)
ReplyDeleteMy little boy has a plastic Iron Man mask and when we break out the lightsabers and fight, I put it on and become Darth Bellicose, foe to his Luke Skywalker and sufferer of many, many deaths. I'm always the bad guy and I always lose.:)
ReplyDelete