Sunday, July 4, 2010

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Legos – For Brutorz Bill

Target had several Lego sets on sale, this weekend. My son, Brisco, had been drooling over the Temple of Doom playset, for months. So, at 40% off, we got it while the getting was good!

Picture 010This one was really fun to put together! Most are, though the Star Wars X-Wing set, was just a bit too trying on my patience.

Picture 011

Picture 003

Picture 002

Picture 006

Picture 009

9 comments:

  1. Oh man, I dig that little train track and cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Toys 'R Us near my house was having a big sale this weekend, so I got the Troll Mountain Fortress and the new King's Castle for a steal...

    ...though I should mention that I don't have any children...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME!!
    Sounds like I need to go to Target/Toys 'R Us!!!
    Rock in' COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see Brisco got to play with it. Often, it's a case of "Yeah, it'll be ready soon. Daddy's just got to...er...check all the pieces are there...and...er...make sure it's safe to play with. Yeah, just got to check it out. Ready soon, though"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh yes, Legos.
    The "3-D" for the Theatre of the Mind!

    It's good to see kids are still playing with them. I hope yours has a blast!

    Ciao!
    GW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shudder when I think of how much money I would've spent on TSR-branded LEGO sets BITD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lego's are big, right now and if WOTC had any marketing savvy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man...D&D Legos!...What a concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the squidhead dude from the Lego Atlantis range - I need an army of them bad boys for my Planet Algol game

    ReplyDelete