
What's the Evil Asshole's Motivation?
Roll the Stones, er... dice.
1. Wants to "Paint it Black."
2. Pissed and frustrated because he can't get no "Satisfaction."
3. Wants the whole world to go "Back to Zero."
4. He's just all fucked up and "Blinded by Love."
5. Has too much "Sympathy for the Devil."
6. He's a wacked-out "Midnight Rambler."
7. He got swept-up into the Revolution in the Air and became a "Street Fighting Man"
8. He has no conscience at all and is just ok with "Winning Ugly."
9. Has to be on top, because he refuses to be a "Slave."
10. He didn't mean for it to get so out of hand, but was caught between a "Rock and a Hard Place."
11. Trying to Prove everything's a Joke and Nothing really Matters, after he experienced "Love in Vain."
12. Acting out because he feels "Shattered."

And the PCs have to teach him that you can't always get what you want.
ReplyDeleteMick & Keith make the perfect evil wizard duo.
I wanted to use "Their Satanic Majesties Request" but that would have messed with the song title theme.
ReplyDeleteYou couldn't work "Tumblin' Dice" in there? You're slipping james.
ReplyDeleteWhen you’ve got a 2,000 Man army, every problem looks like a rebellion.
ReplyDeleteI was rushing myself. :(
ReplyDeleteNext time I get PC's to the Domain Game level, I'll test that theory.
ReplyDelete13. He was mesmerized by the girl with the "Far Away Eyes" (bonus Central Valley awesomeness points for mentioning Bakersfield).
ReplyDeleteThank you Jesus, Thank you Lord.
haha nice. printing this one out.
ReplyDelete14. He's so very lonely and "2000 Light Years from Home". :P Big fan, big fan...
ReplyDeleteOh help me, please doctor, Im damaged
ReplyDeleteTheres a pain where there once was a heart
Its sleepin, its a beatin'
Can't ya please tear it out, and preserve it
Right there in that jar?
Now the Bard Lich makes sense :)
Haha! Excellent stuff.
ReplyDeleteOk, I think you have started a meme. . .which album should I use? Hmm.....
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Jethro Tull should be ripe for some kind of table.
ReplyDelete@ Grendelwulf - I forgot about the Bard Lich! My subconscious must have still been playing with the idea.
heh, nice chart and one of my top 3 Stones albums.
ReplyDelete