Thursday, May 19, 2011

1987 Rob Kuntz Module Lot on Loot! (Thanks Tavis!)

Tavis of The Mule Abides clued me in on this and I'm passing the news along!

Check out today's RPG deal on Loot!


New, in their original shrinkwrap, for $14.98 + 6.00 shipping for the lot!
For all you collectors of awesomeness we have a great out of print deal from 1987. Maze of Zayene #1-4, Garden of the Plantmaster & City of Brass Promo Flyer (1st Printings). As an little bonus this includes a promotional flyer for the NEVER release “City of Brass” module! Written by Rob Kuntz one of the most memorable writers for TSR.
Full titles included:
  • Maze of Zayene Part 1 – Prisoners of the Maze
  • Maze of Zayene Part 2 – Dimensions of Flight
  • Maze of Zayene Part 3 – Tower Chaos
  • Maze of Zayene Part 4 – The Eight Kings
  • Garden of the Plantmaster (stand alone adventure)

4 comments:

  1. Damn you sir! I am now $21 poorer... but much richer in my gaming collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bob - It's five modules and a flyer advert (according to the picture, I think two flyers may come with the lot.)

    @Tenkar - By god, if I'm gonna shell out the cash, I'm taking as many of you guys with me, as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bundle. I bought it a year or so ago. Too bad nobody have yet wanted to play it! :(

    ReplyDelete