Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cheesecake (NSFW)

Lest someone think my rant from the other day, was meant to be anti-cheesecake.










8 comments:

  1. Mmm-hmm! AMEN BROTHER SMITH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succubi and Carcosa? Dude, thou art added to the blogroll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that post certainly made *my* evening.

    If the guy with the tentacles can land a chick like that ... etc. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vampirella Wikipedia article has a section on some of the live models used:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampirella

    I'd love to know just how many fantasy and D&D villainesses owe their inspiration to Lady V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi scottsz - I grew up reading my dad's collection of Warren Pub. Vampirella mags. So, I certainly owe her for a lot of inspiration. Not to mention my succubus fetish...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like all the lair of the Evil DM in here.

    Is it wrong that I like it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi -C! I could always go all "Playboy" and start putting a centerfold in the midst of the OSR News.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, if there is a vote, I vote, hell yeah.

    ReplyDelete