Dude, that show is great! I like watching it more than my kids! Great minds, my friend! You ever seen the episode where Candice gets a squirrel in her pants and they do a hip hop song about it? Awesome!
Gotta say this is one of those kids shows that I actually enjoy watching with my daughter. It works on several levels, which is a hallmark of good shows of this type. Very cleverly written.
I love Phineas and Ferb; it's my daughter's current favourite show and I watch it with her every day!
ReplyDeleteDude, that show is great! I like watching it more than my kids! Great minds, my friend! You ever seen the episode where Candice gets a squirrel in her pants and they do a hip hop song about it? Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHI Sean! Yeah, one of the shows my son introduced me to!
ReplyDelete@Drance - Missed that one. I'll keep an eye out. There's a F&F marathon playing, right now.
Thanks for the introduction!
ReplyDeleteDr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: best NPC ever! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou bet biopunk!
ReplyDelete@Cygnus - Yes!!!
Amen, heck yeah and +1.
ReplyDeleteHi Matt!
ReplyDeleteGotta say this is one of those kids shows that I actually enjoy watching with my daughter. It works on several levels, which is a hallmark of good shows of this type. Very cleverly written.
ReplyDeleteHi Joseph! Yes. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat show. I watch it and the Penguins with my daughter frequently, but occasionally find myself watching them without her.
ReplyDelete