If you do an ebay search on:
Dungeon Crawl Classic Free RPG Day 2011 Starter
a seller named game_keeper has 4 left. $4.99 and $4.00 shipping to the US and Canada. $7 for international shipping - A Buy It Now listing. This is the first time I've dealt with this seller and he has a low feedback number, but what feedback he has is good. The only other listings I saw were an auction, currently at $8.99 and one other that's part of a lot of three different free RPG Day products, that I think was at $12 or so, at the moment.
My local so-called FLGS did not participate. They didn't even know what Free RPG Day was.
Goodman Games put out the pdf, which is priced at $4.99 on RPGNOW. Per the forum chatter, if you pre-ordered the game, you should have gotten a coupon for a free copy of the pdf. I don't know if future pre-orders will get the same deal.

Thanks for that, James. Purchase made ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks -- I just bought a copy too!
ReplyDeleteHi Limpey - Cool!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he only has one left. :)
ReplyDeleteFrom the page, it looks like he found some more copies, if that's correct.
ReplyDeleteIs it really worth it? Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but I wouldn't pay that much for it. After all, it has a typo ;-): http://unto-the-breach.blogspot.com/2011/06/dcc-typo-and-basic-d-attribute-checks.html
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though. Not sure it's really worth it to buy this thing. But the typo might make it worth more...
I'm giving mine away!
ReplyDeletehttp://packofgnolls.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-rpg-day-review-and-giveaway.html?m=0
@Drance - I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. :)
ReplyDelete"My local so-called FLGS did not participate. They didn't even know what Free RPG Day was."
ReplyDeleteNeither did mine. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm really not. Their loss, and at least I got to ride thirty miles in the sun to reach the next shop over.
This is really great! Thanks for the links one great reason to expect weekend to come sooner. wow accounts for sale
ReplyDelete