Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
bad link, or have I already missed it
Damn! It's already been pulled!
I missed it too
Damn, that's not fair: I was sleeping!!
There's limited, and there's taking the p***!
So what you told us was true...from a certain point of view.
I managed to get a hold of it. :) Thanks for the tip.
He wasn't kidding when he said Limited Time offer! Sorry it disappeared so quickly. Glad you snuck in there Samwise7!
It's a great issue and worth shelling out the GP for IMHO.
Yup!
bad link, or have I already missed it
ReplyDeleteDamn! It's already been pulled!
ReplyDeleteI missed it too
ReplyDeleteDamn, that's not fair: I was sleeping!!
ReplyDeleteThere's limited, and there's taking the p***!
ReplyDeleteSo what you told us was true...from a certain point of view.
ReplyDeleteI managed to get a hold of it. :) Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteHe wasn't kidding when he said Limited Time offer! Sorry it disappeared so quickly. Glad you snuck in there Samwise7!
ReplyDeleteIt's a great issue and worth shelling out the GP for IMHO.
ReplyDeleteYup!
ReplyDelete