Ignatius Umlaut sent me a much better pic, with which I've updated yesterday's post. I'm re-pimping, here. :)
The PDF link has also changed, along with a listed drop in price.
Roll the Bones edited by Ignatius Umlaut. Available in print for $19.99 and in PDF for $8.00. 379 pages.
"With Roll the Bones, Fight On! Publications takes its first foray into fantastic fiction! These 22 thoroughly thrilling tales feature weird enclaves, black pits, dragons, knights, faeries, love, hate, vengeance, apotheosis, lepers, ostriches, Cerberus, bush nazis, a prodigious golden horde, several curses, and much, much more! If you are looking for weird tales to inspire your own adventures, read on break at work or before falling asleep at night, or simply for sheer pleasure, look no further! With exceptional art by Mark Allen and stories from Donald Jacob Uitvlugt, Michael D. Turner, Duncan Sandiland, Alicia Rieske, Tracie McBride, Andrew Knighton, Kristen Lee Knapp, Aaron Kesher, Robert E. Keller, Eric Juneau, A.H. Jennings, John Hitchens, Lance Hawvermale, Julie Frost, Mark Finnemore, James Dorr, Raven Daegmorgan, Melissa Cuevas, and Del Beaudry, this is one anthology of swords & sorcery you won't want to miss. Fight On!"


Hi James. Haven't talked to you in awhile and wanted to pop in and say hello. Hello. How's the reading of Mister Potter going?
ReplyDeleteHi Happy Whisk :)- Harry has been temporarily shelved, but we hope to start it up again in a few days.
ReplyDeleteDid you read Elliot and the Goblin War? I finished it just last week and thought of you guys.
ReplyDeleteElliot has to fight a goblin war. There's some parts where the author is trying to be too cute, but there are also some real fun parts. It's by Jennifer A. Nielsen and it's Book One for Elliot.
Anyway, I thought of you guys.
Forgot to add, it's a faster read with some fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteHaven't read that one. I'll check into it. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you do, please let me know how Brisco liked it. It's a little kid kind of book, or I think so anyway.
ReplyDelete