In a few minutes, those adventurers are going to be either
a) very rich, or b) toast
From the Lulu download page:
"These rules are flexible and open to interpretation - designed not to cover all conceivable situations, but to allow good Referees and Players the freedom to create and play games of their own design"
If that's not a definition of Old School in one sentence, I don't know what is.
Could be neat but I'm not sure when; Frost Giant v Remorhaz this weekend and some cool fixtures coming up in the next few weeks. I'm trying to get a fixture card together for the season so any ideas considered.
Hehe..it sure made a mess of that Frost Giant two times out of three. The next two weeks are fixed up now and then there's something particularly good fizzing away at the back of my mind for the week after that.
Love that cover!
ReplyDeleteYes!!!
ReplyDeleteIn a few minutes, those adventurers are going to be either
ReplyDeletea) very rich, or
b) toast
From the Lulu download page:
"These rules are flexible and open to interpretation - designed not to cover all conceivable situations, but to allow good Referees and Players the freedom to create and play games of their own design"
If that's not a definition of Old School in one sentence, I don't know what is.
Hi Daddy Grognard! I think they're going to be very rich. Of course, I'm always rooting for the players and may be overly optimistic.
ReplyDeleteDo I scent a SNFC coming on?
ReplyDeleteSNFC?
ReplyDeleteSaturday Night Fight Club!
ReplyDelete(sorry, Old 4 Eyes and myself always seem to talk in acronyms)
Elf, Dwarf, Fighter and MU against Gygax-knows-how-many HD Red Dragon. Who would win?
Doh! You know, just last week, I was thinking about asking for a Party vs. Dragon SNFC.
ReplyDeleteCould be neat but I'm not sure when; Frost Giant v Remorhaz this weekend and some cool fixtures coming up in the next few weeks. I'm trying to get a fixture card together for the season so any ideas considered.
ReplyDeleteOoh! I love the Remorhaz.
ReplyDeleteHehe..it sure made a mess of that Frost Giant two times out of three. The next two weeks are fixed up now and then there's something particularly good fizzing away at the back of my mind for the week after that.
ReplyDeleteCool. Yeah, frosty got hit hard!
ReplyDelete