Please update your links to my new blog at http://dreamsofmythicfantasy.blogspot.com/
Image from the Center Stage Miniatures website.
Cool! I wish they'd shown photos of all of them though, and a bit larger.
Hmm.--That art is...interesting.
ze bulette: Yes.Timeshadows: Yeah, that was pretty much my thoughts, as well.
Yep - .....interesting.... is one of several words I'd use as well.....
The weird thing is, that while he's no Peter Mullen, the artist is capable of much better work, than this. http://www.jasonbraun.com/OLD_SCHOOL/
I like the bugbears. :)
Yeah. I also like the first pic, with the adventures fighting the orcs. But, I'm a sucker for pig-faced orcs. :)
@James - I dont doubt it!I suppose you could say they've gone for a "distressed Keep on the Borderlands" look?..B-)
Dunno. I've never got into painting mini's, so won't be purchasing this, regardless. I think mini's are cool and admire the work that gamer's put into it, though.
Maybe i'm not doing this right, are there pictures of the actual figures?
Cool! I wish they'd shown photos of all of them though, and a bit larger.
ReplyDeleteHmm.
ReplyDelete--That art is...interesting.
ze bulette: Yes.
ReplyDeleteTimeshadows: Yeah, that was pretty much my thoughts, as well.
Yep - .....interesting.... is one of several words I'd use as well.....
ReplyDeleteThe weird thing is, that while he's no Peter Mullen, the artist is capable of much better work, than this. http://www.jasonbraun.com/OLD_SCHOOL/
ReplyDeleteI like the bugbears. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah. I also like the first pic, with the adventures fighting the orcs. But, I'm a sucker for pig-faced orcs. :)
ReplyDelete@James - I dont doubt it!
ReplyDeleteI suppose you could say they've gone for a "distressed Keep on the Borderlands" look?..B-)
Dunno. I've never got into painting mini's, so won't be purchasing this, regardless. I think mini's are cool and admire the work that gamer's put into it, though.
ReplyDeleteMaybe i'm not doing this right, are there pictures of the actual figures?
ReplyDelete