Hi Daddy Grognard! Your first pronunciation may be correct. There are Persian, Jewish, Latin and French, versions of the name. Several Jewish and Latin, versions. The "deus" suffix, being latin for god, leads me to believe that As-MO-de-us is probably the correct version.
Me too! And I agree an older style logo would have gone better with the rest of the graphics on the shirt.
ReplyDeleteYeah. For just $10, though, I might get one.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Rock me As-mo-deus!
ReplyDeleteIt may be the perfect convention T-shirt.
If I get to go to Dragoncon, this year, I might buy one.
ReplyDeleteYou really do learn something new every day. For ages, I'd pronounced it As-MO-de-us. Now I find it's As-mo-DAY-us.
ReplyDeleteAh well, we live and learn.
Hi Daddy Grognard! Your first pronunciation may be correct. There are Persian, Jewish, Latin and French, versions of the name. Several Jewish and Latin, versions. The "deus" suffix, being latin for god, leads me to believe that As-MO-de-us is probably the correct version.
ReplyDelete